The Department of Human Development at Teachers College, Columbia University invites applications from highly qualified Adjunct Faculty to teach Educational Psychology during the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters. The course is offered to doctoral and masters students in the department and throughout the College.
Teach one or more sections of Educational Psychology in face-to-face or online format. Potential to teach other courses in the program core. Duties include classroom teaching, creation and distribution of course syllabi, assignments, assessments, and grading.
- D. or Ed.D. in Educational Psychology or a related content field.
- Content expertise in educational psychology or human development courses.
- University teaching experience
- The candidate must be a US citizen or have visa status permitting employment in the United States.
- Evidence of successful teaching from a recently taught course
Applications may be submitted here: https://employment.tc.columbia.edu/cw/en-us/job/509840/adjunct-faculty-department-of-human-development