Missouri State University has an opening for a non- tenure track Instructor in psychology in Springfield, Missouri. The University is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and inclusive excellence of the academic community through their research, teaching, and/or service.
Instructor – Department of Psychology, Missouri State University invites applications for a 9-month, non-tenure track position. This appointment is renewable contingent upon satisfactory performance reviews, educational needs, and continued funding. Candidates must have a Doctoral or Master’s degree in Educational Psychology or related field.
- Teach undergraduate courses in educational psychology.
- Provides academic advisement for students.
- Serves on departmental, college, and University committees.
- Facilitates a learning environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
- Contributing to the overall success of the Department of Psychology by performing other duties as assigned.
Those interested may find more information—including application instructions—here.