The University of Missouri (Columbia) has an opening for a post-doc Senior Research Project Analyst.
This post-doc position is an opportunity to build and work with one of the nation’s largest comprehensive databases on teacher evaluation. The applicant will have the opportunity to be a pioneer in designing an innovative, reliable teacher evaluation system and analyze a database with over 40,000 teachers and their principals. The position will involve innovation, problem-solving, complex quantitative analyses, and measurement development. The applicant will be expected to contribute to publications and grant writing. Please go to the University of Missouri portal at http://hrs.missouri.edu/find-a-job/staff/ and search for position ID #14964.
The position is open immediately.
The Senior Research Analyst will be responsible for developing assessments using psychometric analyses, developing procedures to ensure quality of data collection and analyzing large multivariate, multi-level data sets for the Network for Educator Effectiveness (see nee.missouri.edu), located at the Assessment Resource Center, in the College of Education.
The Senior Research Analyst will work with a team to:
- Develop assessments, from the initial blueprint phase through psychometric analysis, to final product
- Analyze large multivariate, multi-level data sets
- Develop a system for measuring and enhancing interrater reliability of data collector
- Set up a system for monitoring quality of continuously incoming data
- Develop a mechanism for drawing together data sources (e.g., from state-level data)
- Develop scoring rubrics and procedures to measure complex human behavior