POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP, CENTER FOR RESEARCH ON CHILDREN IN THE U.S. (CROCUS), MCCOURT SCHOOL OF PUBLIC POLICY, GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of faculty members on an early childhood education research project;
- Supervise student research assistants who will be coding, cleaning, and analyzing data from a large school district;
- Master and execute econometric techniques, including propensity score matching and multiple imputation;
- Help to prepare scholarly articles and policy briefs.
- Ph.D. in economics, political science, psychology, public policy, statistics or related field;
- Experience working with administrative data bases;
- Strong quantitative research skills and experience using STATA or other statistical analysis software;
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills;
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
Position to commence September 1, 2014 or sooner; expected appointment for two years.
Please send a statement of interest, a C.V., and a list of references to: Prof. Bill Gormley, McCourt School of Public Policy, Georgetown University, Washington DC 20057: firstname.lastname@example.org.