Jessica Kay Flake’s lab in the Quantitative Psychology and Modelling area of the Department of Psychology at McGill University is seeking applications for a Post-Doctoral Researcher in collaboration with Kristy A. Robinson, a faculty member in the Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology at McGill University, beginning Fall 2021.

The contract is for one year but planned for renewal pending excellent performance. This is a unique position that spans both quantitative and applied research in psychology. The ideal candidate will be interested in further developing a quantitative program of research (with Dr. Flake) as well as contributing to applied research in educational psychology (with Dr. Robinson). The primary appointment will be in Quantitative Psychology, in Dr. Flake’s lab at 75%, with the remaining 25% dedicated to collaborative, applied projects with Dr. Robinson’s lab.

Full details about the position, including application instructions, can be found here.