The Postdoctoral Research Fellow, under the supervision of Dr. Jonathan Wai, will be responsible for working on a set of research projects and presentations that are focused on a multidisciplinary approach to better understanding talent development and gifted education globally and in the state of Arkansas. In addition, the fellow will be responsible preparing and reporting on multiple manuscripts for publication and disseminating findings focused on this project related to this funding opportunity.
- Earned doctorate in from an accredited institution of higher education within the last five years or conferred by the start of employment
- Experience and expertise in talent development, gifted education, and/or related fields
- Evidence of refereed publications and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with faculty, staff, and students and collegially work as a part of a team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and expertise in conducting empirical or non-empirical scholarly research
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to disseminate research findings in manuscript form and orally in seminars and scientific conferences
Open to disciplinary training. $58,500/yr salary.
Learn more—and find application instructions—at the full announcement: https://uasys.wd5.