The T. Denny Sanford School of Social and Family Dynamics (http://thesanfordschool.asu.
- PhD or equivalent in child development, family studies, psychology, social work, sociology, or a related field by time of appointment
- Expertise in either (a) advanced qualitative data techniques or (b) advanced quantitative analytic techniques (e.g., structural equation modeling)
- Evidence of a commitment to dissemination of research
- Expertise in adolescent development
- Substantive interests in one of the following areas: Latino families, immigration, organized activities, or family processes
- Experience analyzing and publishing mixed-methods research.
To apply, please send a curriculum vitae, three letters of reference, and a cover letter describing research experience and skills relevant to this position. Materials should be sent electronically in a single pdf to Sandi Simpkins at TDSSSFDpostdoc@gmail.com wi
Arizona State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to excellence through diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply (https://www.asu.edu/titleiX/)