The department is especially interested in candidates with higher education data analysis experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares user-friendly data visualizations and summaries, including dashboards, narratives, tables and graphs, and disseminates them in the forms of static reports, dynamic web tools, and/or interactive dashboards.
- Writes simple to complex queries in SAS for data extraction, data analysis, data maintenance and data integrity.
- Supports and trains end users; provides user assistance, documentation and direction for self-service reporting options.
- Responds to recurring and ad hoc data requests from university administrative and academic offices.
- Uses knowledge of quantitative research methods as applied in the social sciences, including statistical analysis, hypothesis testing, data collection, data coding and transformation, survey design, and sampling techniques to conduct statistical studies and support institutional research.
- Uses predictive analytics and data mining (e.g. SAS Enterprise Miner) to develop data models for student enrollment management and student success.
- Manages multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, sets priorities, performs long-range project planning, and meets deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Learn more—and find application instructions—at the full post.